Like most of you out there I wouldn’t argue with an afternoon off to head to the spa for a pedicure, but we often don’t have the time, nor do we always want to spend the money. It is absolutely possible to get similar results to a spa pedicure (sans the massaging chair) at home! The best part, you can give yourself a full pedicure, or choose to do each step separately when you have a free minute or two, making this home pedicure a great choice for any busy schedule.
Home pedicures are also a more affordable option. After an initial investment you’ll have the tools for a number of pedicures at no cost. Check out how I save at CVS and Target and get your pedi kit started for substantially less than full price! I was able to re-stock my kit for $10, saving $11, at CVS this week by stacking coupons with Xtra Care Bucks.
Check out my video tutorial on The Best At Home Pedicure HERE!
Here’s what I use in the video and where you can find them:
1. Nail polish remover (any brand)
2. Foot Bath (Dishpan)
4. Apricot Oil Cuticle Cream (or oil), any brand, and TRIM Orange Sticks
5. Mary Kay Extra Emollient Night Cream: Mary Kay
7. All About Feet Moisturizing Lotion: Drugstore.com
8. OPI Start to Finish Base and Top Coat with Strengthener: Ulta.com
9. Polish brand and color of your choice
Take five minutes (or more!) and give yourself some overdue pampering with The Best At Home Pedicure!